As part of the email contact process, we collect personal information including your name, email address and phone number. Unless you object, this information may be used:
- to contact you directly, or to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material we believe may be useful to you;
- If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can request this in your email message.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party (unless compelled by law), or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose that a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so. All personal information that we collect (including your contact details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you that you have previously supplied to us over this web site. You are entitled to request an edit to or to delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.